Get the most secure Office for your business
Access files anywhere—online or offline
Whether you’re working in your office or on the go, you get a familiar, top-of-the-line set of productivity tools. Office Applications —always the latest versions—let you create, edit, and share from your PC/Mac or your iOS, Android or Windows device with anyone in real time.
At the service level, Office 365 uses the defense-in-depth approach to provide physical, logical, and data layers of security features and operational best practices. In addition, Office 365 gives you enterprise-grade user controls to further secure your environment.
- 24-hour monitoring of data centers.
- Multi-factor authentication, including bio metric scanning for data center access.
- Faulty drives and hardware are demagnetized and destroyed.
- Servers run only processes that are whitelisted, minimizing risk from malicious code.
- Dedicated threat management teams proactively anticipate, prevent, and mitigate malicious access.
- Port scanning, perimeter vulnerability scanning, and intrusion detection prevent or detect any malicious access.
- Encryption at rest protects your data on our servers.
- Encryption in transit with SSL/TLS protects your data when it’s transmitted between you and Microsoft.
- Threat management, security monitoring, and file/data integrity prevent or detect any tampering of data.
- Exchange Online Protection provides advanced security and reliability against spam and malware to help protect your information and access to email.
Never worry about power outages, server crashes, networking hardware malfunctions, and computer crashes ever again. Office 365 guarantee’s 99.9% up-time of their email servers; a figure backed by their quarterly analytics.
Don’t buy software that will go out of date. Save upfront by subscribing to software that will always be up-to-date and compatible with iOS, Android, Windows smartphones, and Mac/PC operating systems.
Keep your employee’s productive and happy by providing them software that works from anywhere on any device.